October 30 Field Study


this time I did not notice many changes. All I saw that was different really was that the tree's had less leaves and something kinda interesting is that the pond looked more full. I don't know how it got filled up but i'm thinking it might look more full because of all the algae and theres just so much it looks like it's more full. I heard more birds this time than frogs, and my thinking is that maybe some baby birds had just hatched, or something along those lines. 

 



Comments

  1. Don't forget length of day. Would this be a good time of year for baby birds? What might influence that? Do you have more algae now? There might be a good reason for that. Bonus if you figure it out and post about it with next visit. Any patterns in the color change or leaf fall...your spot looks quite different if you look back at your last pictures. That may actually help you with making some more observations. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget your sound map, sketch(es) and to have yourself in one of the "same spot" photos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overview of field study

For November 15, done on December 9